Taken by a Dragon

Taken by a Dragon - Felicity Heaton The fire starts as a slow burn but soon heats up to a flaming good love story!

I finished Taken by a Dragon this afternoon, its a great read, it has a seriously hot dragon shifter and a strong female lead.
Loke is a beautiful, strong blue scaled dragon, when in man form he has striking blue hair (everywhere!) and wears blue leather trousers, he lives like a caveman though, seriously he lives in cave!

Anais works for Archangel and is fighting in hell when she's snatched by a dragon, luckily its Loke and he hasn't taken her for his own selfish reasons like other dragons do, he has taken her to protect her! She may take some persuading, after all she is a huntress!

Their relationship develops very sweetly but gets steamy soon, of course there's a bumpy road to happy ever after, but that's what we like.

This book delighted me as it felt more like the earlier books in this series, I'm not sure if it was the story and characthers or the fact some old faces showed up. I'm also partial to a dragon shifter.

A fiery hot read leaving me wanting more.

Five stars.

**I received an arc for an honest review**