Kept

Kept - Shawntelle Madison What a different book from book one, so much more engaging.

This is book 2 of a series centred around natalya a russian descendant and a werewolf i would recommend reading book 1 first even though I didn't rate it that highly, but it gives you back story.

We still have the whole cast of paranormal people in this book, yes fairy, mermaids, werewolves, wizards, warlocks, imps etc etc..... But as you know them more from book one it didn't seem so silly.

Onto the story, Natalya is still trying to deal with her OCD, still trying to keep away from soon to be alpha male Thorn who is engaged to the horrid Erica (eeeew) she only wantsThorn so she can be the alpha female, where as Natalya wants To be withThorn because she loves him. We also have Nick the sexy and cute wizard, who also has OCD!!! Making moves on our Nat. Even though Thorn is engaged he keeps being there to help Nat.........

Unfortunately more problems occur as Nats dad owes a moon debt, so she takes over this debt and an adventure begins with lots of mystical folk involved.

We also have the trials to rejoin the pack which are very interesting shall I say :)

We have a bit of a wait for romantic emotions to start to show in this book about 40% but when they do, they got my heart beating faster, hoping, wanting.

I enjoyed this book so much more than book one, and look forward to book 3 which i have an idea what it might be about.

Giving this 4 stars.

**i received this book from netgalley for an honest review.**