Sebastian's Journal

Sebastian's Journal - Eden Elsworth, Jack Silince Sebastian and Nathan's story is an interesting and heartwarming story of a rich arrogant man that learns there's more to life than money and fine clothes.

Sebastian is rich and helps Nathan, not expecting to fall for him. You could say it's a Cinderella story, but this book deals with lots of dark issues including child abuse, rape, homelessness and prostituion. Don't let that put you off though, it is a wonderful story of two people turning their life around.

Sebastian, did I like him to begin with - no, but when he found Nathan something came alive in him and yes having disposable money made it easy for him to do what was necessary.

Nathan, poor bloke broken, mistreated, abused.....well messed up. What I liked is his problems weren't papered over, they were met head on. I loved watching him blossom.

I have to mention Fen, Sebs sister, she was great a real trouper/mother hen not the spoilt brat I thought she'd be when she first showed up.

The sexual situations are detailed enough to make it a sexy read but due to the other issues dealt by the book they are done in a sensitive way.

This is the first time I've read this authors work and would recommend others give this gay romance a try. I will definitely be reading more.

4.5 star read